English EN Español ES Français FR Italiano IT Polski PL

Jaguar – locate a dealer

Locate a Jaguar dealer to check the recalls history

If you not sure there’s an active recall for your car, you should make contact with a Jaguar dealer or workshop that’s been officially authorised to perform repairs on behalf of the manufacturer.

You will need the VIN code of your vehicle, which is a unique identification number that is embossed on the body of the car and shown on the ID card. Most models sold in the EU have it shown near the bottom of the windscreen. It is made up of a unique combination of 17 letters and numbers.

Write a simple request to verify the VIN code of your vehicle. Ask the dealer, if any Recall or Technical Service Bulletin has been issued for your car in the past. You can use the example request from this page.

Authorized Dealers in the UK

In case of a connection problem use this link.

Deutsche version
Based on Weekly overview reports of RAPEX notifications, published free of charge in English on https://ec.europa.eu/rapex, © European Union, 2005 – 2020
The official contact points of the Member and EFTA-EEA States provide the information published in these weekly overviews. Under the terms of Annex II.10 to the General Product Safety Directive (2001/95/EC) responsibility for the information provided lies with the notifying party. The Commission nor the car-recalls.eu does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.
The content owned by the EU on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence.