In January 2020, 30 recalls were announced via the EU Rapex system, which affected 41 models of 17 brands.
Five recalls were issued by Mercedes-Benz, while four by BMW and Ford. Fiat announced two actions. At least one recall was reported by Audi, Bentley, Citroën, Hyundai, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lotus, Nissan, Opel Peugeot a Vauxhall.
Other articles published @ Car-Recalls.eu in January:
- Mazda to recall 172 000 Mazda3 and CX-30 due to the brake assist
- These 11 cars had the most recalls in 2019
- Mercedes to recall 1,6 million cars due to the sunroof problems
- Lamborghini Aventador ended up in flames in Prague
- Nissan to recall 1.5 million cars due to the brake assist problems
This week’s recalls: – BMW – battery cable – Ford Focus, Fiat Ducato – wiring harness – Mercedes Citan – wheel detach… Read more
This week´s recalls: – Peugeot, Citroën, Opel, Vauxhall, Ford – steering column – Jeep – steering wheel blocked… Read more
This week´s recalls: – Audi Q7 – window camera – BMW – counterbalance shaft – Mercedes, Nissan – airbag… Read more
This week’s recalls: – Toyota Yaris – airbag – Toyota Camry – seatbelt… Read more