In November 2019, 30 recalls were announced via the EU Rapex system, which affected 41 models of 16 brands.
Eight recalls were issued by Mercedes-Benz, while three by Skoda and Ford. Dodge, Fiat and Renault had two actions each. At least one recall was reported by BMW, Citroën, Jeep, Lexus, Mazda, Morgan, Opel, Peugeot, Seat and Toyota.
Other articles published @ Car-Recalls.eu in November:
- Skoda to recall over 90,000 Superb II models due to a turn signals
- BMW expands the 2018 EGR cooler recall to an additional 232,000 cars
- The first recall for the fully-electric Mercedes-Benz EQC
- Recall for revolutionary Mazda Skyactiv-X engine
- Around 40 000 older Audi diesel cars are facing a recall in Germany
This week´s recalls: – Ford Focus – seat belts – Škoda Octavia – window sealing – Toyota – seat´s cover – DS3 Crossback – fuel leakage… Read more
This week´s recalls: – Skoda nad Seat – 1.2 TSI and 1.6 MPI engines – BMW X3 and X4 – bearings on the front axle – Peugeot vans – seatbelt buckle – Opel Crossland X – lambda control… Read more
This week´s recalls: – Skoda – driver´s airbag – Mazda – Skyactiv-X engine – Renault Kangoo – Stop & Start – Mercedes – spoiler, leaf springs… Read more
This week’s recalls: – Renault – unproperly tightened NOx sensor – Fiat Scudo – detached parts of chassis – Mercedes Sprinter – stabilizer… Read more