This week’s recalls:
– Citroen C5 X – fuel leakage, fire
– Renault Master – fire risk
– Toyota RAV4 – seat belt retractor
– Dacia Spring – seat belt retractor
Four recalls for four models of four carmakers were announced via Rapex in the 47th week of 2022.
- Isn’t that your car? See also the recent recalls of other makes.
A faulty rubber hose can leak fuel into hot parts of the vehicle and cause a fire risk with more than 600 Citroën C5Xs built between February and June 2022. There is also a fire risk with 127 Renault Master vans built in May 2022. In this case, a faulty injection ramp is to blame.
- Do you know the year your car was made? You most probably don’t
- TÜV Report 2022: The best and worst cars
The first recall has been announced for the electric Dacia Spring. The reason is not the electric drive but faulty seat belt retractors on cars with a production date between April 26, 2022, and October 4, 2022. Toyota also reports a possible defect in the seat belt retractors for the 2001-2005 model year RAV4.
Details on this week’s recalls can be found in the table below.
- How satisfied are you with your car? Let us know! It’s anonymous, and no registration is required. Would you recommend your car to a friend?
- Post an Owners’ Review Now
Recalls announced in the 47th week of 2022
|Make, Model (years)||Problem|
|Citroen C5 X (2022)||A faulty rubber hose may leak fuel.|
|Dacia Spring (2022)||The rear right seat belt retractor may malfunction.|
|Renault Master (2022)||The fuel injection ramp may be faulty.|
|Toyota RAV4 (2001 – 2005)||The seat-belt retractors may not function properly.|