This week recalls:
– Bentley Bentayga – rear axle nut
– Ferrari – „Stop & Start“ System
– Mercedes Vito – transverse control arm
– Renault Master – parking brake
Five recalls of five manufacturers were issued for seven models in the 30th week of 2021 through the Rapex system.
In mid-July, we wrote about a recall for nine Audi and Volkswagen Tiguan models due to a possible cracking of the nut on the eccentric bolt on the lower lever arm of the rear axle. This week, the Bentley Bentayga is being recalled for the same reason.
The “Stop & Start” system may not activate when the vehicle is started with two 2017-2021 Ferrari models. The axle cross member may break on approximately 150 Mercedes V-Class and Vito models due to insufficient welding. With Renault Master vans manufactured in February 2021, the parking brake may be impaired due to a defect in the right rear calliper. Moisture may penetrate the control unit of the Audi A8 and S8.
See the table below for all the recalls from this week.
- Do you know the year your car was made? You most probably don’t
- 16 least reliable cars according to ADAC (2021)
- How satisfied are you with your car? Let us know! It’s anonymous, no registration required. Would you recommend your car to a friend?
- Post an Owners’ Review Now
Recalls announced in the 30th week of 2021
|Make, Model (years)||Problem|
|Audi A8 (2018 – 2020)||Moisture may enter into the engine control unit.|
|Audi S8 (2018 – 2020)||Moisture may enter into the engine control unit.|
|Bentley Bentayga (2020)||The nut on the eccentric bolt on the lower lever arm of the rear axle may break.|
|Ferrari 812 Superfast (2017 – 2021)||The ‘Stop & Start’ system may not be activated when the vehicle is started.|
|Ferrari Portofino (2017 – 2021)||The ‘Stop & Start’ system may not be activated when the vehicle is started.|
|Mercedes-Benz V-Class / Vito (2019)||Due to inadequate welding, the transverse control arm may break.|
|Renault Master III (2021)||The functioning parking brake may be impaired due to a defect in the rear right calliper.|